
Grand Champ, Big T, & Klear J collective make up the group Certified Grand. Coming from Atlanta (hip-hop music central of right now) they are the group that you really need to follow in the future. This is just the first mixtape that the group has completed and I personally can't wait to see what comes next. I'm surprised by the complete skill that these guys show on every single one of the 19 Tracks that are on the mixtape. They even seem to show the women a what a great time they could have just being in the club with them on "Tonite," which feature an Auto-Tune filled hook sung by Main Event. There is no surprise of their knowledge of the might dollar when you hear tracks such as "Wrist Like Damn" and "I Ball All Week".
I guarantee that you will love this mixtape as I think this is one of the best of 2009...so far. Keep checking up on their progress @ myspace.com/certifiedmuz1k. I know that you will 'go HAM' over this.- Josh Lemons


No comments:
Post a Comment