Thursday, June 11, 2009

Travis Porter Gets "Differenter"


What's going on everybody? Know it's been a min since I put something on here. Just was trying to fine something worth typing about. Well I found alot and I can't wait to share it with you all.

Today, I present to you Travis Porter. This is one of the hottest groups from Atlanta. If you don't believe me, ask the owner of spityourgame.com. The owner actually manages this group. Out of the many group that he may hear all day, he pick this one to help get there career start. Strap, Quez, & Ali bring forth the new futuristic movement that is going on right now and they really do it justice on their new mixtape "I am Differenter" You can hear them going at it stunt mode on "Spiffy" and then getting to them women on "F*ckin In The Car"

DJ Teknikz does a great job mixing and transitioning this mixtape. I really think that everyone should get this mixtape ASAP.

Download it today http://www.zshare.net/download/5968536688991041/

No comments:

Post a Comment